Tom Hakemi and Kaitlyn Meyer wrote for the Globe and Mail’s Report on Business about whistle-blower programs targeting price-fixing cartels, securities fraud, and bribery of foreign officials.
Kaitlyn Meyer has a broad commercial litigation practice and advises individual and corporate clients on disputes involving commercial contracts, commercial and residential real estate, professional negligence, and cross border issues. She also has experience with employment law matters as well as shareholder, partnership and corporate control disputes.
She has appeared before administrative tribunals, all levels of court in British Columbia and the Supreme Court of Canada. She has also represented clients at commercial arbitrations and mediations.
Prior to joining Hakemi & Ridgedale LLP, she articled and practiced at a national firm.
- University of British Columbia – J.D.
- University of Alberta – B. Com. (with Distinction)
- Vancouver Bar Association (Executive Member, 2016-2018)
- Advocates’ Society (Vancouver Young Advocates’ Team Member)
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch