Associate | Ravneet Arora advises individuals and organizations in a variety of legal disputes, including contractual disputes, construction disputes, builders’ liens issues, real estate purchase and sale contracts, and shareholder rights and remedies. He also represents clients in proceedings before administrative tribunals and has experience in alternative dispute resolution methods.
He is fluent in Punjabi and Hindi.
- Thompson Rivers University, J.D.
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, B.A. (Criminology)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- South Asian Bar Association
He has advised
- Construction contractors in filing and enforcing builders’ liens
- A construction contractor in a claim against a materials supplier for breach of implied warranties
- A vendor in a dispute involving breach of a real estate purchase and sale contract
- An employer in a proceeding before the BC Human Rights Tribunal
- A recreational vehicle (RV) park owner in a proceeding before the Residential Tenancy Branch Tribunal
- An individual client in a property co-ownership dispute involving an action under the Partition of Property Act
- A shareholder in recovery of a shareholder loan
- A shareholder/director in a commercial loan transaction concerning identity of the contracting parties